Friday, February 19, 2010

Something Kinda Funny Happened On The Way To The Blog!

So I was talking to a (guy) friend and I asked him if he had any ideas for what to write in today's blog entry. He actually came up with something. A pretty funny idea too I thought especially for it coming to him so quickly after I asked.

He said I should write about My Struggle with Anorexia!

For anyone who knows me - that is quite funny (well as funny as anorexia can be). I weigh slightly less than Shamu. I told another friend (a girl) and she didn't find it funny at all. Well that's not exactly true. She did laugh. But then she asked if I was mad at him. She said she would be. I said I was a (much) better person than she was! LOL.

Anyway, that's my little story for today, folks. See you in two.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!