Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

Hi there. Well today is AFD and I've got nuthin. I didn't spend any time today watching tv. or on the internet so I didn't get zinged myself either. If anyone is still reading my sad little, neglected blog (I hope so) maybe you could post a comment listing the April Fools Day jokes you either played or fell for, whether it was this year or in years past.

As for the day today, I had great plans to get a whole bunch done but you know what "they" say about "the best laid plans of mice and (Car)men." I did meet a friend downtown this afternoon. It's surprising we actually met up as I was running late and she was too (as is usual for her). We both did some banking and I am happy to say I was able to completely pay my bills when I thought I would have make a partial payment on one of the two.

Went to twitter and am being followed by 2 more (organizations mind you! sigh.) Dittoed them. Went to goodreads and I now have 11 followers. Didn't check my email yet to see if Scott (Fazzini) - the blog follower I was talking about yesterday - emailed me back yet (if in fact he does at all).

Well that's about all for now. More (and better!) in two, hopefully.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!