Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Vagina!

Yes, you read that correctly. I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across quite possibly the dumbest interview with a celebrity ever. JLH was on the George Lopez show and got talking (at about the 2:45 minute mark) about bedazzling her vagina! LOL. Or as she put it vagaziling her precious lady. Apparently it looks like a disco ball down there. And its done (one assumes rather tastefully :) in pink swartzowski (sic) crystals. Lopez didn't seem fazed by this and even got down on his knees to (well God only knows why) praise her creativity. He did say something like "who says there is anything wrong with disco".

Sorry folks, I'm not good about links and/or copying and pasting so you will just have to look for it yourself. This is too weird for me to make up. Besides it's not even April Fools Day! Anyway, if you find this clip, have a good laugh. I can't say I was ever a fan of hers, although I have seen Ghost Whisperer a few times and it isn't that bad. Obviously, someone was looking for cheap publicity. Not unlike myself, passing this tidbit on. Well you do what you need to do to get traffic. LOL. So we'll see what happens. 1,000,000 hits here I come.

Speaking of celebrities, I was adding to my blog list again yesterday (I didn't check where I left off though but I added quite a few) and I came across my first celebrity blog. In actuality, I was adding blogs left, right and center but was also on imdb in another window and came across a posting by an imdb'er about the soap actress Christie Clark (Carrie from Days of Our Lives) having posted her news about her pregnancy (2 year old news!) on her (then new) blog. If your like me and have to know all the latest celebrity stuff check it out at http://christiemclark.blogspot.com/ and don't forget the m!

I quite honestly don't know how I'm going to top this earth shatteringly important celebrity news with news of my humble existence (I was going to mention that we actually ate potatoes - I love potatoes - for a change instead of the endless rice that I must eat on a regular basis) so I will continue this particular post with the celebrity gossip I have picked up in the last few days.

Apparently, the Dexter guy (I don't watch this as I don't really have an interest in serial murderers as heroes) has cancer. But apparently it was caught early. Good luck to him.

Also, one of the former Bachelor stars Bob Guiney is getting a divorce from his wife who is/was the soap opera actress Rebecca Budig. Consensus on the yahoo board is that she was too good for him. Sad really. They made it for 5 years!

Anyway, that's it for today people. See you in about two days.

Carmen

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMAO ok when my daughter and I read this post we had to go and find the video LOL
    We watched one and said ARE YOU FOR REAL? like who would seriously let someone down there to bedazzle ya lady junk LOL I might have to blog about this LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!