Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Books Less Blogging

Well, it's Wednesday already. So it's been a week since my last blog. I'm getting worse not better. Hopefully this doesn't keep up and I get my act together. I don't know why I haven't felt like blogging - I just haven't.

I haven't been doing much other than reading - a lot! - lately. Started two books Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What It's Becoming, And Why It Matters by Scott Rosenberg and And Then There's This: How Stories Live And Die In The Viral Culture by Bill Wasik.

Then started and finished in one sitting each two more - The Accidental Billionaire: The Founding Of Facebook: A Tale Of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal by Ben Mezrich about Mark Zuckerberg and the "friends" he left in his wake and Inside Larry & Sergey's Brain by Richard L. Brandt about the founders of Google.

If I hadn't already mentioned it I had read two books on blogging before the two I'm reading now by Rosenberg and Wasik. The first was No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas For Your Blog by Margaret Mason and The Huffington Post Complete Guide To Blogging by The Editors of/Some Famous Contributors to The Huffington Post with an introduction by Arianna Huffington.

Actually now I remember the original Books and Blogging post mentioned the Mason and Huffington books. Specifically how much I got into them unlike the harder to read Rosenberg and Wasik books. Ah, the joys of reading books that challenge! LOL.

Until I get back into the Rosenberg and Wasik books on blogging I have started to read a book that I just bought second-hand by Bill Clinton called Giving: How Each Of Us Can Change The World. So far I've read two chapters. It's pretty good so far.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!