Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today At Exactly 12:00 AM!

Well first of all, it's not true. It wasn't exactly 12:00 AM. It was 1:00 AM. I wanted to fulfill my promise of sorts to post every two days, so I rushed to hit the new post button before 1:00 AM (12:00 AM blogger time). Didn't quite make it. But landed quite nicely on the beginning of the new day (again blogger time).

I had pretty much all day to post as I have been at my computer since early afternoon when I got home from lunch with staff (Virginia) and the two of my five roommates that were home (Gloria & Rose). We went to a restauraunt quite close to my mom's house so we made a quick stop there to say hi.

Anyway, back to being on the computer all afternoon and evening...

I was on limewire (still am actually, just taking a break to write this) downloading a crapload of songs. Before I started I was at about 65. As of now I am at just over 150! And I'm far from done. LOL.

Well, back to work. Bye for now.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!