Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Well, well. So original. I decided to title this attempt at a Valentine's inspired post with exactly the same highly inspired title as last years version.

This is just a short post to say that oddly, I think, many of the blogs that I have been reading for their V-Day posts are pretty much all saying they hate V-Day.

I'm not sure what's up with all the V-Day hate. I don't have a Valentine which is the usual state of affairs for me but I still wouldn't say I h-a-t-e V-Day.

What do you think? Is V-Day a favorite holiday, a hated non-holiday or something else entirely?

Please do a little blog surfing from my list of blogs followed if neccessary then come back here an leave a comment on your V-Day thoughts.

Kisses...

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!