Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Chelsea Lately"

Well, hello again. Good news. I signed on briefly on Friday to date-stamp my Canada Day post and I found to my surprise that I had a 49th follower. I didn't even have a chance to look at who it was though as I was rushing out to catch a bus.

When I got to the library though, I clicked on the followers list to find that my new follower seems to be a total random. Yay! Her name is chelsea313... and unfortunately as I've probably said before, I can't use my friend connect feature.

So, Chelsea, if you are reading this please leave a comment on one of my posts if you have your own blogger blog and then I can click on your name and leave a comment on your blog thanking you.

If you don't have a blogger blog then leave a comment on a post (ideally this one, but regardless a comment) and if you don't mind leaving it for "the world" to see leave me your e-mail address in the comment.

Finally, if that doesn't appeal to you, my email address is listed in my facebook badge listed on the top right hand side of my blog in the first of my gadgets. If you can't find this then here it is again...

carmen_tourney2@live.com I look forward to hearing from you and having you follow my blog regularly I hope and ideally leaving comments on a regular basis. Oh, btw, in your response please note how you found my blog if you would. Thanks.

Carmen

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just strolling through my reading list when suddenly I saw my name. A whole post on me, what an honor LOL. I found your blog by Google help. I had been looking for other blogs to follow. I was looking for more serious blogs, or blogs about soomeone's everyday life. I posted the question 'serious blogs?' on Google help. You left a very long comment, and I really appreciate you taking the time. So I took a look at your blog, and it looked quite interesting. It's not super serious, but it's written very well. So I decided to follow your blog.
    You already saw my blog: pfandom.blogspot.com
    I'll keep up with your posts and I'll try to comment frequently.
    x Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Pfan313! As a regular follower I encourage you to keep coming by. Our dear C.A.T. has a great variety of entries. Many of which funny, thoughtful and yes, definately well written! I can't put too many wonderful comments about her blog because I don't want her head to blow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pfan313 (as in Michelle Pfeiffer fan - check out her blog by clicking on her screen name) and Maureen.

    For your information Maureen, you can say ALL the nice things you want, it's too late. I got a fat, blown-up head a long time ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!