Friday, July 16, 2010

The 100th Post - The Guest Post by FJ

Some time ago, my FB friend CAT (oh yes, I'm not Carmen T.), owner of this successful and respectable blog, asked me to write a special article, the 75th post.

I agreed on the double (a honor for me to be "the one" chosen), but unfortunately I couldn't accomplish the request, so she asked me to try again, this time for the 100th post. And this time, I was able to write in her blog after figuring out how to be a contributing poster. Besides, the Centennial Post is more special than the 75th, isn't it?

Now you know why CAT wrote so quickly her previous posts. LOL.

A real challenge for me is composing an interesting piece of text in a language I don't speak or write fluently, and for people that usually read in English well written posts. I said Carmen that's only pure optimistic mood! So if you miss CAT's unique style, feel free to skip this post and read the next one.

If you are still reading, thank you. And may be you'd like to know I have my own blog. Actually, I have two: FJ's Blog, written in English, used myself to practice, and The Daily Chronicles, written in Spanish, if you can read in that language.

There you'll find there my pieces of art LOL. I'm just kidding, I'm not a writer, but I like to express myself thru a written media.

Thanks for reading.

FJ.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Just saw your comment on my blog. Sorry, I haven't been reading from my bloglist for a while since I am vacationing in India. I am more of a reader than a writer, so you can count on me to read all those I follow. It's just that I am pressed for time now.

    By the way, I blog more on http://nilufamily.blogspot.com/

    Take care!

    Nilu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nilu. And check out F.J.'s blog(s) when you get a chance. Take care and hope you ehjoyed your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!