Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As Easy As 1-2-3

Well hello again. Guess what! I'm so excited. In the space of about a day I got not one, not two, but three new followers.

First let me briefly introduce you. First there is Shinju, then there is TNT and finally there is brett...

So there you have it. Three new members all in the short space of a day. The first two are from the blogger coffee shop and the third is someone I met indirectly through Facebook.

Both Shinju and TNT have their own blogs of course since after all I did "meet" them in the blogger coffee shop. To check out there blogs click on their names.

As for Brett, he joined somewhat conditionally. Well, not exactly. But, kind of. You see when I asked him to join to support my little bet he was on board right away.

The reason I said conditionally is because he immediately said he wanted me to write something about him. It was actually me who set the condition.

Basically, it went something like this. He was having a little trouble getting signed up and I told him he had to be signed up before anything would appear. LOL.

How's that for strong arm tactics. Well, I say, you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway, all's well that ends well and in the next post you will meet Brett.

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is. Unless of course, you mean is it someone you know in which case the answer is no! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!