Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Now That I Can ...


 

I got these photos from Facebook. The first one I found was the first one posted here - the Homer Simpson Nude Woman as I call it. I saw it posted by a random of mine and shared it on my wall and also directly sent it to one of my nieces, my nephew and my sister that is on FB. My niece wrote a little comment on it saying how gross it was. LOL.

Ironic, since she was known, as a teen particularly, for being the queen of gross out comments, etc. Anyway, for some reason I decide after reading her little comment to do some "reconnaisance" on her page. To check for evidence of worse crimes, I guess. LOL.

And lo and behold, look what I find a friend of hers posted to her page. If you guessed a picture of a certain long nosed dude you'd be correct. So I'll leave it for my readers, or in this case viewers, to decide. Aren't they equally "risque". And funny. Damn funny. LOL. I think I'm gonna love this being able to post pictures. :)

Carmen

P.S. This marks Day 1 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which I have mentioned before but which I will briefly elaborate on as I will be trying to observe it this month during it's official month. NaBloPoMo, like it's inspiration NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is officially done every November. But unlike NaNoWriMo, which I will also try to do but probably with lesser success as it is much harder, NaBloPoMo also is done unofficially every other month of the year. The hosting site for NaBloPoMo is BlogHer. Check it out and stick with me this month while I try to observe the rules - basically, post every day and no backdating. Wish me luck.

The C.A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!